Spring 2018 Shipping Disruptions
We will be going through a scheduled shipping shutdown from April 25, 2018 - May 7, 2018. Orders will ship out in the order they were received starting May 7, 2018.
- You place an order.
- We’ll ship it within 1-3 business days. It will go via FedEx or LTL depending on what is best for us. Tracking info may vary.
- Expedited shipping is available at checkout for additional charge. If you opt to pay for expedited shipping, we will do our best to get it out the door the same day, or next business day, latest.
- Packages ship from Dalton, Georgia. Please consult generally published transit delivery times (see below). Also note, delivery times may change during especially busy periods (holidays, for instance).
- Please contact us for a return authorization number and additional instructions before returning any merchandise. Returns without an RA# may be refused or otherwise delayed. Call us toll free at 866-444-0229 Mon-Fri 8a-5p EST
- Defective merchandise will be tested upon receipt. Valid claims will be processed normally; invalid claims are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Here's how it works:
FED EX Ground Shipping Map